Thursday 30 November 2017

Srila Prabhupada passtimes-14


Year 1974
Vishakapatnam🇮🇳
Sea beach, Morning walk,🚶�🏃� April 22

I was lucky to be in most of the morning conversation with Srila Prabhupada.

But this morning walk was different for me as I, noticed something unusual.

Srila Prabhupada as usual on his morning walk, was having conversation. This time, He was having conversation with Swarup Damodar Maharaj and Tamal Krishna Goswami Maharaj.
We were 18 in numbers.

Brahmananda Maharaj, Shyamsundar, Swarup Damodara Maharaj, Tamal Krishna Maharaj were in first row,

Behind them were 4 devotees, I was one of them.

Behind us were remaining devotees.

I was excited to be, just behind Srila Prabhupada, hearing him, feeling him and I felt, I was the most blessed being in this world.

Walking a long distance, slowly, I was planning in my mind to follow his foot steps.👣

As I was to, trace his foot prints, 👣
My mouth went wide open, I pinched myself, then I closed my eyes couple of times
then I uttered,

oh!! Krishna

I was thinking, I might me illusioned, dreaming, spaced out or else

So, I tapped Tamal Krishna Maharaj, who was beside me by that time, on his shoulder.
Being Mata ji, and tapping Maharaj, I completely forgot what I was doing.

I was Amazed Amazed Amazed

I couldn't speak anything to him, I just pointed and he understood.

He then, asked others to confirm. Then others and others.

All devotees in the back were surprised and amazed to find what I found.

Sorry, I forgot to share what I found.

We all witnessed that very day,
We witnessed that Our Prabhupada is very very special.
Not of this world.

We all had a foot print, but
There was no foot print of His Divine Grace.

There were no impressions left of His marks.

Hare Krishna
Jay Srila Prabhupada

From the "Stories book of Srila Prabhupada" by Malati Mata ji.

No comments:

Post a Comment