Tuesday 12 June 2018

Deity pastimes:13-Banke Bihari ji became the witness



This a story of an old lady who told how Shri Banke Bihari ji helped her. Old lady would offer cold water to devotees in Vrindavan Parikrama. She was often seen crying and singing songs of Krishna..asked about her presence in Braj, she told her story to devotees. My father had mortgaged house to a cruel money lender for my marriage, my father toiled hard and paid the loan but the wicked money lender had the plans of confiscating house despite the fact that we had repaid the loan. The money lender booked the case in court and refused in front of a court that he received his money back. The lawyer of a money lender threaten my father and my father was dejected as he had no witness. The old lady’s father went to Vrindavan to pray Shri Banke Bihari . My father slept outside the temple after asking god to be a witness in his case. Shri Banke Bihari ji appeared in his dream and said” I will be witness in your case, go to your home and do not worry over it”.

My father came home and said he is confident that he will win the case whereas everybody thought we will loose the case. Next day when Judge asked about presenting his witness. he registered the name “Banke Bihari”. The attendant Shouted three times “Banke Bihari, present yourself to the court “. The voice spoke from out side.” I am here”. One man wrapped up in blanket appeared in court and told the Judge about where the money lender has hidden the file which proved the innocence of my father . The money lender was caught red handed. By seeing the face of a God, the Judge was awe struck, this was not a human face when the Judge turned around Bihari ji vanished.

Next day the Judge resigned his job and went to Vrindavan. He became permanent devotee of krishna and became famous by name “Judge Baba”. The old lady went to Vrindavan expecting that she would see shri Banke Bihari ji again.

No comments:

Post a Comment