Wednesday 15 August 2018

Deity Pastimes:19- Banke Bihariji came to eat Laddoo

(1920)This is a story of a sweet shop owner near by shri Banke Bihari temple in Vrindavan. Once he had offer of making 40 kg Ladoos, he had to work hard to deliver the order, his shop was open day and night to finish the job. he said” I was working like machine and my hands were busy making ladoos, suddenly I heard a hypnotic voice of small young boy ” Kaka I am hungry, can you give me something to eat”. I kept looking at a child, I could not even speak, I was confused and mesmerized. There was no question of saying no to him. I offered him a ladoo and in return he offered me a gold Bangle, I wanted to refuse and speak to him but my voice was paralyzed and I kept looking at him untill he disappeared. 

Next day when I was coming to the shop, I heard the cry of Bihari ji’s gold bangle is lost. The temple manager and officials were worried. I decided to call them and show them if it is the same bangle that they were looking for. When they came and saw the bangle, everybody was astonished..It was missing Bangle of shri Banke Bihari ji .

No comments:

Post a Comment